This Policy protects consumers providing information through our Website and is not designed to protect business information. By using our Website or providing information to us through other means, including e-mail and social media, you consent to the collection and the use of your personal information. In addition to reviewing our Policy, you should also read our Terms & Conditions for our Website. Your use of our Website constitutes your agreement to its terms and conditions.
This Policy explains and summarizes how we collect, use and protect your personal information as you interact with us online and through our customer and technical support. This Policy explains:
- What information Blacklabel Art gathers from users of our Website.
- How Blacklabel Art uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How Blacklabel Art uses "cookies" and "IP Addresses."
- What personal information, if any, Blacklabel Art may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures Blacklabel Art takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how Blacklabel Art will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with Blacklabel Art and have that information corrected, restrict Blacklabel Art's use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
The Type of Information We Collect
Blacklabel Art collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you through your use of our Website. We receive and store information you enter on our Websites or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to us when you register with our Website, sign in to your account, search, add items to your shopping cart, pay for an item, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, or communicate with Blacklabel Art's customer service.
As a result of these actions, you might provide us with information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, payment card information, and shopping and product preferences.
We also automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit our Website. We might also receive information about you from other sources, such as in providing you special offers that we think will be of interest, and we may add that information to our account information.
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
Why We Use Your Personal Information
We use information we have collected about you to improve the shopping experience that we provide you. We do not sell your personal information to any third party for whatever reason. We may share your personal information to:
- Third parties or affiliates in order to complete a transaction that you have authorized (for example, payment processing, shipping and delivery). Those that act on our behalf are obligated to keep your personal information secure and confidential and to use it only to facilitate the services we have asked them to perform.
- Authorities as permitted or required by law (for example, a subpoena or other legal processes), or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy.
- Protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Blacklabel Art collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- Browsing. We collect your information when you browse our Website such as your activities, preferences and other data (for example, IP address, browser type, operating system, etc.) through your use of our Website. We may use this information, whether collected or logged, in order to provide better customer service, to facilitate transactions that you have authorized, and to address potential security hazards. We may also use this information in aggregate to assess traffic patterns on our Website for our own analysis.
- Shopping. We collect your information when you shop on our Website such as the products you have added to your shopping cart, your payment information, and your contact information (for example, name, shipping and billing address, email address, phone number, credit card information, etc.).
The use of your personal information is restricted to authorized employees of Blacklabel Art for business purposes only. All employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of our all customer personal information. Any employee who violates these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard your personal information such as the use of firewalls, encryption techniques and authentication procedures. Any personal information you save on our Website through your online account will be stored on secure servers, accessible only to those who require it in order to process your order and payment.
We strive to protect your personal information to the best of our ability, however, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary using the email address you provided to us when you registered with our Website.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies that we use
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
Links to Third Party Sites and Websites Containing our Branding
Our Website may contain links to third party sites. Please note that Blacklabel Art is not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites or their business practices. This Privacy applies only to personal information collected by Blacklabel Art.
Mergers, Acquisitions and Bankruptcy
If Blacklabel Art should ever file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, or if Blacklabel Art should decide to buy another business, or sell or reorganize part or all of Blacklabel Art's business, Blacklabel Art may be required to disclose your personal information to prospective or actual purchasers and other parties. It is Blacklabel Art's practice to obtain appropriate protections for information disclosed in these types of transactions. Blacklabel Art cannot, however, guarantee that our Policy will remain unchanged if Blacklabel Art is sold or merges with another company.
Our Website is Not Intended for Use by Minors
Our Website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you live (which in most jurisdictions is either 18 or 19 years of age). If you are under the age of majority, then your parent or legal guardian may use this Website on your behalf.
In addition, children under 13 years of age should not send any information about themselves to Blacklabel Art. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of our Website, and we become aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
Tradename and Trademark Notice
Our Policy Will Change Over Time
Last updated: February 16, 2019